Admission Rules | Admission Procedure | Fees
Shikshan Shulka Samiti
Shikshan Shulka Samiti Report:
The fees approved from Shikshan Shulka Samiti for first year is Rs------- per year and for Direct second year is Rs.------- per year.For second shift adhoc fees for first year is Rs.-------.Additional fee(if any) will be recovered after final approval from Shikshan Shulka Samiti.
Refund of Fees :
At the time of cancellation of admission, refund of fees will be in accordance with the rules framed by the Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
Course Duration: Three Years
• For First year minimum 35% marks at SSC Exam.
• For Direct 2nd Year,12th Science/M.C.V.C./I.T.I/12th Technical.
(Minimum 60% marks for 12th MCVC & ITI, for12th Technical 50% for Open Category & 45% for others.)
Salient Features of our institution are:
• All the courses Approved by all India Council for technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE), & DTE.
• E-Learning System and Language Laboratory.
• Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
• Well Equipped and modern Laboratories
• State-of –the Art Computer Center
• Well Furnished and Spacious Classrooms with Audio-Visual Environment
• Well Stacked Library
• Student Activity Center and Playfield